Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from.
Primary Benefits of Online Bill Pay
- Save time. With Online Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won’t have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. You can eliminate worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
Getting Started with Online Bill Pay
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, please contact a Client Care team member.
After enrolling, the first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Click the Add a Payee button on your home page dashboard
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
Making Payments with Online Bill Pay
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit